Welcome to JMC Van Sales
Customer service is very important to us and we pride ourselves on keeping our customers happy by offering a helpful friendly service and answering all of your questions with a smile. If you have any questions relating to our vans and services, call us today to find out how we can help you find your next second hand van. We always aim to exceed customer expectations, offering a wide choice of used vans available around the MANCHESTER AND NORTH WEST area, all at competitive prices.
At JMC Van Sales we are renowned for providing premium used vans at outstanding prices. Many of the customers who have bought vans from us in the past return to buy their next used vehicle as our dealership service is second to none. Our team are experienced, trustworthy and professional - our aim is to offer you the very best value for money on used vans in Manchester, Cheshire.
Our stock changes on a daily basis, so if you can't see what you are looking for on our website then please contact us on 0161 343 4658. We don't want you to avoid missing out on our great deals. You can contact us by phone, email or by simply dropping into our Dukinfield showroom.
Peace of mind
We won't pretend that our vehicles never go wrong, it's a fact of life that every vehicle ever made will eventually have problems, it's just a case of where and when. We understand that when they do go wrong, time off the road means money lost. We are unique in the fact we have a dedicated after sales department that is always at hand to help with any issues or queries and keep time off the road to the absolute minimum. Due to the age & mileage of our vehicles, a lot of them will still have the balance of the manufacturer's warranty remaining but for all other vehicles, we offer our customers the choice of a 6 month RAC Warranty. Features and benefits of each are as follows:
- RAC Warranty - Mechanical breakdown insurance. Suitable for customers who would not be able to get back to cheshirevansales.co.uk easily in the event of a warranty issue
- Covers the breakdown of specific components including Engine, Cooling, Gearbox, Differentials, Steering, Braking, Electrical, Casings, Working Materials & Labour
- Bolt on features available on request and at additional cost include Replacement Vehicle Hire, Continental Use, Hotel/Accommodation/Rail fare and Breakdown Recovery
- Nationwide network of over 400 approved repair centres
- Covers the breakdown of all components including Engine, Cooling, Gearbox, Differentials, Steering, Braking, Electrical, Casings, Working Materials & Labour
- Dedicated after sales team with on site mechanic's with are fully fitted light commercial workshop with all the latest diagnostic computer and equipment on the market today!
- Once vehicle preparation work has commenced on any sold unit, which would incur workshop costs/fees. The deposit taken upon point of sale is none refundable with no exceptions.